We collect and store the following information:
- Account data: All the info you at any time input or upload to our system.
- Logs: Your actions along with tracking data like the date, time and your IP address.
- Event registrations: Any data you might enter when registering for an event published through our system.
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Provide and improve our services and products.
- Communicate with you for service-related purposes, including promotional e-mails and messages.
We respect your privacy and do not intentionally share or modify your data except as approved by you or as described below:
- Payments: Information required to charge you for our services and products may be shared with third party payment providers and financial institutions.
- Statistics: Aggregated information that can not be directly tied to your account, such as the total number of tickets and events might be shared.
- Event registration: When registering for an event via our invitation system or similar, your information is shared with the event organizer. You should therefore be careful with what data you input as what happens with that data is after that outside the control and responsibility of Attendium. Attendium will not change or input any new data into your account unless given permission by you via our tools or directly.
- Disclosure: Under special circumstances when required by law or when your actions violate the Terms of Service, we might be forced to disclose your information.
- Sharing: Venues, events and guest lists can have certain information such as its name and dates visible to the public if they are part of invitations or other sharing functions. When you give users permission to your data such as venues and events, naturally you are sharing information with that user - how much depends on what permissions you grant that user.
Your information is in good hands. Our servers are hosted by a PCI DSS compliant service provider, a lot of the communication is encrypted by strong SSL encryption and sensitive payment information such as credit card numbers are kept safe by third party service providers specialized in online payments and security.
Modifying your information
If you have a user account with our services, you can modify or delete the information you have permission to access. Due to backup and statistics collection your deleted data might remain in our system for some time after you deleted it.
If you have any concerns or questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com.